A friend of mine shared this with me and I thought it was so funny I watched it twice. Notice how well-thought out and well-written the comments are (a rarity for YouTube).
- Bart teases the students by telling them that an assistant professorship opened up.
- Bart cuts off the ponytail of a grad student, pretends to wear it, and says “Look at me, I’m a grad student. I’m 30 years old and I made $600 last year.”
- Marge tells Bart not to make fun of grad students, “they just made a terrible life choice.”
- Lisa throws breadcrumbs into the park and 4 grad students swarm in and start eating them off the floor hungrily.
- Their supervisor says, “No food for you grad students til you grade 3,000 papers” and whips them.